This policy, which applies to personal data collected via the Hades Surveillance Services website at https://surveillance.international, provides you with information about: how we use your data, what personal data we collect, how we ensure your privacy is maintained and your legal rights relating to your personal data.
How We Use Your Data
Hades Surveillance Services uses your personal data
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you; and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Hades Surveillance Services uses your personal data for electronic marketing purposes (with your consent) and may send you postal mail to update you on the latest programs, products or services.
Hades Surveillance Services aims to update you about products & services which are of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications at any time, by:
- making use of the simple “unsubscribe” link in emails or the “STOP” number for texts; and/or
- contacting Hades Surveillance Services via the contact channels set out in this Policy.
Sharing data with third parties
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
Hades Surveillance Services only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
What Personal Data Do We Collect
Hades Surveillance Services may collect the following information about you:
- your name, age/date of birth and gender;
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities on Hades Surveillance Services websites;
- your location;
- your correspondence and communications with Hades Surveillance Services
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
Our websites are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
This list is not exhaustive, and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on any of our websites, or you send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example through your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
How We Protect Your Data
Hades Surveillance Services is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include: -
- encryption of data;
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
- security controls which protect our IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access;
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees.
What You Can Do To Help Protect Your Data
Hades Surveillance Services will never ask you to confirm any bank account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Hades Surveillance Services asking you to do so, please ignore it and do not respond.
If you are using a computing device in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session.
In addition, we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety both in relation to Hades Surveillance Services and more generally:-
- keep your accounts passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your passwords may access your account.
- when creating a password, use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained or guessed.
- avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you and
- (as set out above) the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details on our site.